Dear Parent and Guardian Junior certificate results will be given to our students on Friday October 23rd at 12.30pm. Wishing all the lads the best of luck on Friday.
Social distancing is important to help slow the spread of coronavirus. It does this by minimising contact between people who may be infected and healthy people.
- keep a space of 2 metres (6.5 feet) between you and other people
- avoid any crowded places
- not shake hands or make close contact with other people, if possible
Good respiratory hygiene and hand washing
Good hygiene and washing your hands properly and often will help to stop the spread of COVID-19. Follow this advice as strictly as possible and encourage others to do this too.
Wash your hands properly and often.
Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough and sneeze.
Put used tissues into a bin and wash your hands.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Do not share objects that touch your mouth – for example, bottles, cups.
When you should wash your hands
Use soap and water or alcohol hand sanitiser to clean your hands:
- after coughing or sneezing
- if you were in contact with someone who has a fever or respiratory symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing)
- before and after being on public transport, if you must use it
- before and after being in a crowd (especially an indoor crowd)
- when you arrive and leave buildings including your home or anyone else’s home
- before having a cigarette or vaping
- even if your hands are not visibly dirty
- after toilet use