- Letter for Parents and Students
- COVID 19 Policy for CBS Roscommon August 2020
- Return Dates for Parents and Students Augsut 2020
- FACE COVERINGS FOR STAFF AND STUDENTS
- Transition Year 2020 LETTER
- FIRST YEAR PARENT and STUDENT LETTER AUGUST 20TH
- Parents Guardians and Students Bulletin August 25th 2020
- General Purpose Fee 2020
- Advice for parents EN
- Return to Educational Facility Parental Declaration Form
- COVID Code of Behaviour Appendix OCTOBER 2020
Self-Declaration Form for your Son
Dear Parent/Guardian please complete the self-declaration form for your son by clicking on the following link https://tinyurl.com/cbscovidform20
Reminder to anyone attending school who has travelled abroad:
Government policy, which is based on official public health advice, continues to advise against non-essential travel overseas for everyone.
It is a requirement for anyone coming into Ireland, from locations other than those with a rating of ‘normal precautions’ (“green”), to restrict their movements for 14 days, and this includes school staff, parents and children or other students coming from abroad to attend school in Ireland. Restricting your movements means staying indoors in one location and avoiding contact with other people and social situations as much as possible.